April Fools' Lunch
- Lemon Jell-O
- Kit Kat bar
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel syrup
- Dehydrated peas and carrots
- Make and pour lemon Jell-O in glasses, insert a straw and let it set up. It looks so much like lemonade.
- Take the separate long pieces of the Kit Kat bar and coat them with cooking spray and crushed graham crackers to make them look like fish sticks.
- Put vanilla ice cream onto a plate and pour caramel syrup on its top to look like mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Add dehydrated peas and carrots to the dinner or pea and carrot-shaped candies.
- Perfect for kids.