- 6 - Eggs
- 3 tbsp - Any food color
- Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with water.
- Bring them to a rapid boil and remove from heat.
- Let them sit for about 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and let the eggs for cool about 30 minutes.
- Gently roll the eggs on the counter to crack their covering but do not peel them.
- Place eggs back into the saucepan and cover with water mixed with food color.
- Stir gently.
- Boil the water and remove from heat.
- Let the eggs sit in water for 2 to 3 hours and then refrigerate them.
- Surprise the guests with colored eggs that look like giant Chinese tea eggs.