Brainteasers and riddles are not only good pastimes but also stimulate your mind and sharpen your thinking skills. Sometimes, they are just meant for fun. Children to adults love to engage their minds with some of the witty and funny ones. We present you some interesting brain teasers that you can ask your friends, next time you meet them:
- Name three numbers that give the same result when added or multiplied together - 1, 2, 3
- Name the bone with a sense of humor - Humorous Bone
- It walks all day on its head. What is it? - A nail in a horseshoe
- It is round as a dishpan and all the water in the ocean can't fill it up. What is it? - A sieve
- More you take, more you leave behind. What are they? - Footsteps
- Name it and you will break it - Silence
- Name the thing that touches only one person yet bounds two people together - Wedding Ring
- Can you read this? - "The phaonmneel pweor of the hmuan mnid: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearcr at Cmagbride Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers of a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
- If you overtake the second person in the race, which position will you gain? Second, as you overtook the second person, you are in his/her place now.