Practical Jokes, pranks &
Practical Jokes & Tricks
April Fool's Day is the opportunity to trick your
friends or loved ones and even strangers and play practical jokes on
them. Here are some out of the world ideas for you.
- Rearrange somebody's drawers or file cabinets in a different
order and see them baffled.
- Hard boil an egg and place it in the regular egg carton the night
before. In the morning, ask someone to help you make breakfast and
beat the egg to make omelets. Hand them the hard-boiled egg and
watch them trying to crack it!
- On the other hand, you may just glue the eggs to the carton and
ask someone to hand them to you in the morning. As the victims
struggle to take the eggs out of the carton, they break.
- There are lots of fantastic tricks for heavy sleepers. Some of
the popular ones are:
- Draw funny eyebrows and moustache on their faces while they are
- o Place some whipped cream in their hands and tickle their nose
with a feather.
- o Placing someone's hand while they are asleep in a bowl of cold
water is a sure way to make them wet their beds.
- Go to office early by half an hour on April 1 and tape down the
ball at the bottom of everybody's mouse. See everybody surprised to
find out that nobody's mouse is working. Works only on scroll mouse.
- This one is to play Dr Dolittle. Tape a little walky-talky on
your pet or hide it somewhere near where it is laying. Walk off to a
safe distance where you can keep yourself hidden from others with
the other piece. As soon as another family member tries to pick up
or pat on the back of your pet, say in a gruff voice, "I hate
you doing this to me." See them jump with fright and shock.
- Late at night, fill the hair-dryer with baby powder. Catch the
expression of someone who has just washed his or her hair and turned
it white by using the hair dryer.
- This can be done in class, office or home. Ask your friends,
colleagues and siblings to perform particular actions together at
the same pre-planned time like dropping their pencils at the same
time, to tie shoelaces, to reboot their computers, to drink water or
any such innocent actions. These synchronized actions are sure to
surprise anybody who will wonder about what is happening.
- Good for teachers. Tell your students that you are just going to
note the scores that they have got on their tests or exams and will
hand out to them after an hour. Go to the room and them keep running
out looking like very scared and tell them that the principal has
just spilled coffee or ink on the test/examination papers and they
will have to take them again. Note their reactions and exclamations.
You can bet that the dullest of all students will loudly claim that
they had done their best this time and it is not fair to them. Then
you can tell them how much they have really scored.