Here are some responses to job related and general knowledge questions from real college students that are so funny that they seem simply hilarious:
1. A person should bathe once in summer but not so often in winter.
2. Chemical Formula of Water has two gins - Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin
is pure gin while Hydrogin is gin and water.
3. Definition of Census taker - A man who goes from house to house
increasing the population.
4. Definition of Syntax - Tax paid by the sinners at the church.
5. Definition of Virgin Forest - It is a forest where the hand of man
has never set foot.
6. Future tense of 'I give' - 'I take'.
7. Houses in France are generally made up of Plaster of Paris.
8. Iron was discovered because someone smelt it.
9. One of the main causes of dust is janitors.
10. Parts of Speech - Lungs and air.
11. Spinal column is a long bunch of bones. The head sits on the top and
you sit on the bottom.
12. The four seasons are salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
13. The word 'trousers' is an uncommon noun because it is singular at
the top and plural at the bottom.
14. What is H2O and CO2? - H2O is hot water and CO2 is cold water.
15. What the residents of Moscow are called? - Mosquitoes.