- 1 - Unbaked piecrust
- Green dots candies
- 1 - Red fruit roll
- 1/2 cup - Shredded coconut
- Yellow food coloring
- 1 - Small jar of red jelly
- Put piecrust on a round pizza pan, folded at the edges to resemble a pizza crust.
- Bake the crust as directed.
- Cut the dots into bell pepper like pieces using butter knife.
- Cut fruit rolls into pepperoni like circles using cleaned and washed scissors.
- Mix and shake coconut shreds and food coloring thoroughly.
- Spread the jelly on crust, sprinkle it with coconut and candy pieces and decorate with fruit roll circles.
- Serve the yummy pizza candy.